Sunday, October 30, 2005

action followed by action...

As usual school started pretty fast and rather exciting. (Which I didn't mind at all:D) On Monday our headmaster informed all seniors about our Senior's last day, our final exams, the graduation celebration and dance... Our last ordinary day of school is 5/24/06 and we're gonna have our graduation celebration on 7/6/06. To get to know all these data was rather thrilling but some also got a little sad...

My bacterials almost made me freak out last week because they were still alive but were no longer glowing ;-( - this also turned out to be the reason of the flop with my last experiment. So I started over with cultivating them and I'm looking forward beholding them tomorrow morning at school.

On Wednesday evening I went running which was great since I miss running a lot! Last week I enjoyed staying late at school almost every day - I had the pleasure to try to correct a dang-math-test we did before our fall break.

On Thursday night some mates and I organized a meeting for all those who took part in our Zauberflöte (magic flute, an opera composed by Wolfgang A. Mozart) performance this january. It turned out being an amusing evening chatting, watching our DVD and looking at some pictures! After the party I stayed at my friends house over night and we actually were awake till 3:30 in the morning discussing about this and that.

The next day my brother and I went to my agnatic grandparents who live in Solothurn. (It takes us about three hours by train to get there...;)) We ended up staying for lunch and going on a short walk with them. In the evening I went back to school to see a theater play. It was French and the piece they performed was 'Le Petit Prince'. (The Little Prince written by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry). I liked their staging and it turned out being an interesting evening.

Early Saturday morning started with packing. Since this weekend all WWF-leader met I had to pack my backpack, leave and travel by train again. The weekend was absolutely fun! It was thrilling meeting new persons. But I also enjoyed seeing friends I haven't seen for a long while! The main duty of the meeting was to create new camps for next spring, summer and fall. Unfortunately my friends and I aren't able to make a trekking camp. So I ended up joining another team. It's gonna be a fall camp and it's gonna take place in the Northern part of Germany somewhere 'near' Hamburg. The topic of the camp is the wadden sea. It sounds really interesting and I'm sure it's gonna turn out great. The team members are sooo nice and I'm looking forward to meeting them again in two weeks to organize some more stuff!

So, that's about it. There's still a lot to do for school or some other project but luckily I like being busy and keep things running! Even though I'm kind of tired and I'm looking forward to get a good night sleep tonight.:D But anyway, last night for sure was way better than this night will be. We were so lucky to be able to sleep outdoor last night!!! I liked it sooo much! Falling asleep when being able to see the stars and waking up in the chilly morning when the sun just rises... amazing!

Well, after this rather long writting I hope you're not too bored - I'll try to get you some pictures next time. Altough I don't know whether there's anything exciting happening during the next couple days. There's just a lot of school, planning, rehearsals, baby-sitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment