Last week I spent in Lauenen, where I took part of a camp organized by WWF. It was a camp to become a WWF camp leader. As WWF is a environmental organization our schooling was also focused on their interests. We learnt a lot about psychology, different parts of education science, administration, leadership, safety, team, communication... It was really interesting. Every day we had three times theory; in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. It was hard. Luckily I already knew Stoeckli, Berner and Lena. We were the youngest member of the camp and we were laughing, talking, planning and enjoying the time a lot! Wednesday afternoon we had some spare time. In these about four hours we hiked up the Lauenerhorn in two and a half hours and ran down in one hour. It was hot but extremely relieving! Unfortunately we all got sore so going down the stairs was terrible for the last two days...
But there also were new people to meet. So I met Nicole which is pretty incredible since she is a very good friend of a friend of mine (Nici) in Kenai. Anyway, it was to freak out and we both marveled about how small the earth can be!
On our last night of the camp we sat by the fire for a long time where we talked, sang and drank sweet hot cider! A week full of energy and excitement - a week with close friends - a week not to forget for a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment