But now to this weekend's happenings:
Once I drove to Grabs by bike and saw a goat standing in the back of a car - which I tought was rather funny!
On Saturday we tried to take Xmas pictures in the morning which wasn't really enjoyable and in the afternoon we (Repastani-Quartett) had a rehearsal in Grabs. After the rehearsal I quickly stopped at my friend's house because it was his twentieth birthday! Having talked for a while I went to another friend to get some music. When I was ready to leave a funny little car approached and it appeared to be hunters. And they even got a dead one year old deer in the back of the small car-thingy.
In the late afternoon Linus (my brother) and I decided to do a small work-out by bike. On our way we also got some soilsamples for my experiments. Here some pictures of this thrilling and not unperilous adventure:
That's me climbing up the slope - and it for sure was steeper than it seems to be on the picture!
Well, that's me as well. I'm taking a soilsample with a small yellow plastic shovel. As you can see it already was dark and rather chilly;)
In the evening Marion and I took the train to Flums since their was a concert. Mozart, Schubert, Elgar, Haydn and Vivaldi are the composers who were played at the performance. The concert itself wasn't an extraordinary good one. But we nevertheless enjoyed hanging out together. Since I didn't have a forthright connection in Sargans we spent about half an hour drinking a hot tea and talking. It was so cosy! Her neighbour is a Sophmore and it's always fun to see his friend's bikes placed in front of the house and hearing them having fun - or at least assuming their amusment...
Sunday I took the 9 am train to Zurich where I first went to my aunt's house. I just stayed for an hour (basically to get my jacket I lately forgot at a meeting) and went back to Zurich mainstation. There the leader's of next year's WWF wadden sea camp met. We ended up discussing about four hours about the program, the text for invitation of tenders (I know that's probably not the right expression but I couldn't find a better one...!) and so on.
When I took the train back to Buchs I met two school friends so I had a pretty talkative ride back. At the station in Sargans we even ended up meeting about five old friend - hazard? - anyway I thought it being exciting to see them again!
After doing some homework I entered into Linus' room and met him studying by candlelight - isn't that hillarious - well I thought so and took a picture of it - of course without my brother - he escaped before I got my camera...:D
This my brother's room by candlelight... At least an impression of how funny it actually looked like!
And now to finish with another wisdom:
Knowledge does not mean mastering a great quantity of information,
but understanding the nature of mind.
This Knowledge can penetrate each one of our thoughts
and illuminate each one of our perceptions.
(Matthieu Ricard)
Oh and by the way it seems to be the season to knit and since Marion is getting a scarf for Xmas I'm diligently knitting - before going to bed, at the station, in the train...
No comments:
Post a Comment