Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Normal school for some days

The last days indeed were some normal school days but let's start where the last post ended: Saas Fee. I now got a picture from Michi.

This picture shows you all the kids who stayed at Stöckli's in Saas Fee the same weeks as I did. From the left to the right: Melissa, Mario, Miriam, Pascale, Michi, Anina, Semjon and the laying one is Pascal. - Just a great time it was; a time to miss and to look forward to experiencing similar things soon!...

After the skiing break school started again. After a busy week with some exams it finally was Saturday! We then went to Chur to the Stadttheater to watch an Opera. We means all different kind of people: KSS teachers, KSS students, friends, relatives... I organized this event because Marion sings (they still have performances) in the choir. In the opera 'Orfeo ed Euridice' composed by Christoph Willibald Gluck the choir plays an important role and we all enjoyed a great evening! - nice music and very interesting staging! - Afterwards most of us went to a restaurant and hung out for some time till we had to catch the last train back home.
Iulia, 'my' exchange student from Moldova, joined us as well and she stayed overnight at our house. In the night we staye awake till 2 am talking about God and the world.

This picture shows you Iulia and me after coming home on Saturday night. The next morning we slept in till lunchtime. Since Iulia wanted to take a picture of our whole family we all came together in the living room.This is our family and Iulia. Unfortunately Tabea stayed at a friends house at that moment of time so we held her witch instead of her presence. After eating breakfast Monica showed Iulia Werdenberg and Vaduz while I studied and worked on my Vienna project. And my Sunday was mainly formed by studying and working. In the evening I went to cinema with a friend of mine. We watched VITUS which is very impressive and nice movie! At least my friend and I enjoyed watching it a lot!
These two pictures show me on Saturday night. On the left I wear the same skirt as I did on KCHS Homecoming'04. This picture was taken by Iulia. For all of you who do not know my room in Buchs: I'm sitting on my bed (a japanese futon) and in the background you see an Alaska state flag! On the right picture you easily see the 'lip print' on my left cheek. Marion was so kind to kiss me right after their opera performance. Since she still wore her heavy make-up I was presented with this nice looking printish thing!:D

Well, I know have to work on my Vienna project some more! We're leaving tomorrow at 11 am!!! I'm so excited - I'm sure it's gonna be a thrilling stay in that mighty city!
By the way, my Vienna project are the following:
The opera L'elisir d'amore (Love potion) composed by Gaetano Donizetti

The violin sonata A-Dur, D-Dur and Es-Dur op. 12 composed by Ludwig van Beethoven
Especially the first topic is really interesting and with my speech about the second topic I'm not yet finished... so have to go... talk to ya later... after my unbelievable stay in Vienna... take care!
Oh - I almost forgot to mention it - I'm gonna go to Davos Wolfgang for the KSS skiing camp. There are the classes 2T (my brother's class) and the class 2LWa. There are quite a few guys but I should be fun being a skiing instructor in this camp - I guess and hope!:)

The following thought - in German - was written by a friend of mine and I hope my friend won't kill me because I jot his thought down in my blog.;)
Liebe muss in meinen Augen wachsen können - natürlich kann aus einer Sympatie sehr schnell eine Liebe werden - doch Liebe auf den ersten Blick ist in meinen Augen häufig eher körperliche Begierede, als wirkliche Liebe. (Gefühlsmässig ist das sehr schwer zu unterscheiden, häufig spielen einem die Hormone einen Streich und man merkt plötzlich, dass es gar keine Liebe ist, sondern nur .... tja ich bezweifle, dass "Liebe" auf den ersten blick lange währt.) - a friend of mine

1 comment:

  1. don't be stupid anina, why should I kill you just because you reused my words?
    -it's a great honour to see my words becomming reused on your page as some sort of great wisdom.
    ;-)
    but please do not think i would know the truth of the world/ the truth of life itselfe.
    (And about love I certainly am a bit messed up - so just don't justice my words to hard please)
    hope I wrote nothing sensless
    - a friend of yours ;-)

    ReplyDelete