After I came home from the J&S instructing camp on Friday we (Monica, Linus, Tabea and I) left on early Saturday morning to Lenzerheide. Past short hour we arrived there and immediately started skiing. (Well we first bought our tickets and got ready with our gear and stuff.) We all enjoyed skiing and as I knew some special types I 'thaught' them to my siblings. Thus we all ended up exercising ourselves in the 'Worm Turn'. When doing the Worm Turn you fall on purpose, make a turn and drive on again. You can use the Worm Turn as a variation of a curve.
This picture shows you all three of us kids doing the Worm Turn. My sister is just getting up again and my brother and I are letting us falling.
Another, this one, picture was taken by Monica when we on a chair lift. From the left to the right: Linus, Tabea and I.
Overnight we stayed at the youth hostel. Since my neck felt rather tense my brother was so kind to massage me. Not necessary to mention that it turned out rather coltish because I'm very ticklish and my brother is rather strong...
The next morning we rose with the sun to be ready when the lifts started to run. So you can see Linus the chair all alone being rather proud - you cannot see that but he for sure was - because he was the first person that morning on this very lift!;)In the afternoon we switched to the other side of the valley. As we figured this one is more interesting and challenging than the one slopes we used to ski on. Although Monica and Tabea didn't have much fun skiing down the ski-run slope called after Silvano Beltrametti, Linus and I enjoyed it a lot. It was a really steep and icey slope and that's why there weren't so many people skiing down there.
Of course we also enjoyed the great view again as I did the week before. And here you go with another example of the marvelous scenery:
To finish this blog I'll try to translate a sentence my J&S teacher tought us last week: Freeriding is like riding a car with a nail tray instead of an airbag. It should express the thought that freeriding is great thing till something happens. Because at that moment of time you're probable gonna be dead.
hoi anina
ReplyDeletealso da föteli hetsch jo nid grad neh müesa aber ja...
und schribsch no öppis über dini matura drii?
dini schöschter tabea