I'm getting very lazy... Maybe that's because we only have four more days to go and then school is over. So I'm even too lazy to go downstairs and get my diary to look up all the events that were on during the past few days, weeks. That's why I only tell what I can remeber by heart.
After our last performance of the Cantichor we went to the Pöstli in Sargans to kind of celebrate. We didn't stay long and took the last bus to Buchs. We means in this case, Michi, Linus and I. Stöckli was so kind as to come to the performance and stay overnight at our house. Although I really was outpowered I liked talking to him for an hour or two.
That following Friday - tomorrow a week ago - it was beautiful weather outside! Andy and I didn't miss this chance to hike from Sargans to Buchs. Since I had to be back at 6:30pm for a Repastani-rehearsal it was a little stressful stroll. Nevertheless I very much enjoyed hanging out with Andy, talking, pondering, walking, being outdoors, seeing some amazing landscapes, living...
As if I wouldn't have done enough walking I took the train to Bern the next morning. I won't tell you all the details about that weekend. It was great anyway! We (Semjon, Stöckli, Mättu, Päscu and I)planned our summer trekking, watched the GP of Bern (25'000 runners - that's for sure a huge amount of people!!), chatted and did a nice stroll. We first missed the bus to the train station in Bern. This meant that we unfortunately ended up arriving in Langau at 9pm which was later than we expected it to be. At 9pm we started walking and we walked till 4am when we finally returned at Stalder's flat in Bern (after some 32 kilometeres of walking distance). Most sadly I didn't have my camera with me otherwise I could post an amazing picture of Semjon and Päscu with their umbrellas. Umbrella? Yes, with their umbrellas - it was raining cats and dogs when we were walking that night which was kind of a good test of all our gear => my shoes aren't really waterproof which was interesting to experience...:D
On Sunday morning we decided not to join Andy & co. on their Sunday day-stroll in Zug and so we slept in, had a nice big breakfast and then took the train back home.
Topic school: We only have to go 4, 3, 2 and our last day. Today we wrote our last math exam - what a pity!;) So that's why school mainly is drinking coffee, having sad and entertaining talks... exercising for the final exams starting on the 6-7-06...
Last Thursday Marion and I went to a concert which took place at our school. A choir from the Philipins performed great songs (classic ones in the first part and great traditional-folk ones in the second part)! They even thaught us to sing one of the songs called Kalesa - it's such a nice song that Marion and I got used to sing it when walking through the hallways at KSS.
To round of this post I'll go back to the main topic in this post - strolling, hiking, walking - however you wanna call it. So here you go with a wisdom of a good friend of mine: Live to tramp, and tramp to live!
PS: I'll try to get some pictures for the next post again...;)!
No comments:
Post a Comment