Monday, July 02, 2007

studying...

Hi there!
Yes, my first week's over already. And I've done so much math that I'm pretty much sick of it! This week I'm going to focus on economics and law - and hardly can I hide my enthusiasm about these lovely topics....;)
Anyway, last night it was raining. Nonetheless I went to the Münsterhof at 9.30pm to watch Rigoletto (opera written by Verdi). Every year they show some operas performed by the Opera Zurichon on a screen there. It's free and quite a special thing which I love a lot. And as I'd never seen Rigoletto before thus that was a good option to go for it! Altough I don't think it's my favourite I liked it a lot. It was played, acted, staged and sung so well - it was impressive!
So, that's about it - as I've mentioned I've got to face economics and law...

No comments:

Post a Comment