Just a quick summary so you're aware that I'm still wandering this lovely planet:
Well, I've been taking exams and for once I don't want to talk about it.
So besides taking exams I enjoyed having dinner with Andy and planning some canoeing stuff, visited Thomas once and forgot my cell phone there (as a matter of fact I've just decided that it'll stay there for a while - I mean after all it does deserve a break once in a while, right?!;)), I spent some time in Buchs, enjoying the mountains and riding the bike (I miss these things down here in Zurich - but I guess you can't have everything) and of course I've already started singing Christmas Carols! As I did last year I sing in the choir project - the rehearsals are always quite some fun because you usually meet about the same alumni students and then for the performance you're back into High School life once more. Besides that, I really miss singing in a choir and the teacher's great - full of energy and of course nice memories!
Because I was in Buchs quite a couple of times I got the chance to take the same train as Marion when we both had to face to same exams. Great times chatting and sometimes studying!
What else - I still have lunch at my aunt's place on Tuesdays and now she started to teach some 8th grade girls to dance salsa. It's like half an hour over lunch on Tuesdays and since I don't know how to dance Salsa I started to join them - it's really exciting!
And Zurich started to be foggy and grey (just the way my prejudice about this place was a year ago) and of course rainy. So I once went for a stroll up on the hill when it was raining cats and dogs - awesome thing to do because it's all quite and not many folks are around!
Well, I can't remember anything else which would be very capturing.
I bought a Dragonfly stove today for the canoeing trip and all I hope is that it won't be stolen after only a few times being used like the last one I purchased...;)
So, I hope all is swell for you guys!
Take care!
PS: In case you're not up to anything exciting for the next ten minutes, take a look at the following site: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Geologist and please don't take it too seriously:D
I quite like the How to spot geologists? part though and it's a good laugh anyway!;)
No comments:
Post a Comment