Wednesday, October 30, 2013

On the road again...

Finally… All ready to go. Luckily, packing is very fast business when you know your gear and everything is simply waiting in the attic to be put into panniers. The flights are booked, the planning is rather scarce as the whole decision was made rather spontaneously. The air route is taking me from Zurich to New York to Miami to Santiago de Chile. I bought a map of Chile and a language guide for Chilean Spanish. Planning to study them on the airplane, I intend to be ready by the time of touch-down in South America… ;) And then we'll just see where the road takes me. The main focus lies on the Atacama Desert in Northern Chile. I am pretty excited to see a new country, South American culture, a new road and another desert!!!
almost ready to go
Oh, and don't expect any updates… I am not planning on spending any more time than necessary in internet cafés. After all, this trip is about cycling, sleeping, eating and the scenery. I'll be off then… enjoying life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment