Sunday, December 04, 2005

Santa Claus

I for sure didn't mean to post again but something hillarious happened. In Switzerland Santa Claus comes to your house (of course just if you've asked him to do so). Since my mother works for the Catholic church she does know some of the men who dress up as Santa Claus and go and visit different families. Last week we were joking about Santa Claus coming to us... And tomight Santa Claus and his little helper rang at door and came in. (Of course we did know the person who was dressed up as Santa Claus) Even though we were absolutely surprised and had a fun time with the two men. Unfortunately we didn't know any saying but luckily we weren't punished because of our lack of knowledge. And here you go with some picture of the awesome surprise:
Santa Claus and his little helper in our kitchen.
Laughing....!:D

Santa Claus, Santa's little helper and me (already in the pyjama...)

By the way - the concert at the permanent site of the Circolino Pipistrello was absolutely awesome! The music of the 'Jollys' was great - I had a great time hanging out there and of course enjoyed sleeping in a friend's special trailer!;)
The one event at school on Friday night wasn't bad but by comparison to last night...
Today I also stopped by at my grandparents' flat where I ate lunch (mmmh...yummhie!). For an oral history assignment I had to ask them some questions about their life during the Second World War. So we actually ended up looking at all different pictures for a solid hour...;)

Well have a nice week and enjoy the winter (or summer, depending on where you live:D)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment