Well, yes I'm patiently waiting till my graduation assignment is all printed - I'm finally getting done with it! And this for sure is quite a releaving thought!!!
I haven't been up to a lot during the last days. The one great thing was iceskating on Saturday. We (YFU-staff and foreign exchange students who stay in Switzerland) met in Chur and went iceskating! It was a lot of fun meeting all these exchange students and it's always interesting to hear how they're doing, how the liked skiing or snowboarding (every YFU exchange student had to take part in the YFU skiing camp)...
Printing is getting done and have to go to teach my brother some English...
I'll write more about some happenings later - maybe it's gonna be in a while since I'm gonna be off skiing for two weeks! Yeah! I'm finally getting to me outdoor for a long time!!!
Oh yes my brother and I went running this last Sunday which turned out to be rather hillarious!! First because I'm not really used to work out anymore and second because there was a lot of snow on the paths which made running even more difficult...;)
Have to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment