Well, I decided to write a short blog about how life is going. This weekend the Repastani-Quartett played at two different occasion, so this was a rather busy and well-earning weekend!;)
For the music group I also just practised playing 'my' beloved contrabass. I guess I'll need some time to get used againg to these thick strings and the deep tones...;)
Last week Marion wasn't at school because she takes part in an opera (Orfeo ed Euridice) at the opera house in Chur. She sings in the choir and their directing seems to be a little weird since I've got to massage her during our breaks!;) Anyway, I on my part am very much looking forward to going and watch their performance in a month or two!
This morning we didn't have our usual schedule because we rehearsed all morning for our concert next weekend. We're gonna perform a mass (Jephte) which was composed by G.Carissimi. We sing also different other songs like 'Ave verum corpus', 'Locus iste', 'Ave Mari Stella' and Bruckner's 'Ave Maria'. It isn't exactely the same version as we sang in KCHS Concert Choir on our Europe trip last year but it's a nice one as well.
So that's about it for today - oh yes, my sister came back from her one week skiing camp. She seems to have enjoyed a lot! And best of all, she does have a boyfriend from St.Gall.;) Sorry sis' but people reading this probably won't know you anyway - so, who cares?
It's late already and I wanna get a good night sleep. So I wish you a great week!
Chut... ne t'inquiète pas. Je ne meurs pas, Momo, je vais rejoindre l'immense. (said by Monsieur Ibrahim.)
This is a sentence out of a book we're reading in our French class. The book's called Monsieur Ibrahim et les fleurs du Coran.
No comments:
Post a Comment