Before we went to London Tabea and I visited our agnate grandparents in Solothurn.
After London I went to Zurich to look for a room and to buy new hiking boots. I thought it would take me hours to buy new shoes but it actually took me less than one single hour.
These are my new hiking boots - bright red!;) After the first tough weekend later on they changed their colour and now they're more kind of a brownish red.;)So I ended up having enough time to take the ship to Horgen and I then decided to walk up to Hirzel where my maternal grandparents live. It was a nice stroll and my shoes prooved to be very good (meaning I had no blisters afterwards). Unfortunately it started hailing and raining very hard so I had a break and a tea in a nearby restaurant. Anyway, I arrived at my grandparents flat at last. Later on Monica and Tabea came as well and we ate dinner. Thereafter I got my grandmother's traditional costume on which was great! For all I remember it's a weekday costume of Zurich. We (I'm trying on and the others watching me) had quite some fun.
Here should be some summary about a tramp I did with some friends. But I've decided to tell you about it just as soon as I'll have got the pictures which ought to be sent to me sometime.
I spent one whole day burning CDs for my schoolmates (CDs with all our graduation pictures on 'em) and one day we (Monica, Linus, Tabea and I) went hiking. We went up to the Staubern and started hiking there. Ridgeline to the Hohenkasten. Eating lunch in the restaurant on the summit. Downhill to the Sämtisersee. Uphill to the Fählensee/Bollewees. Uphill to the Saxerlücke. There Monica and Tabea went uphill again to the Staubern and they there took the 'gondola' whereas Linus and I strolled all the way down to Sax.
And that's a picture Linus took on that tramp. We're just on our way to the Fählensee going south. Usually the track wasn't as roadish an flatish as the one you can see on the photo. The day after that tramp Marion and I met in Sargans at 7.30am where we took the train to Chur. Since we're both proud owner of the GA (a tickets which allows you to use the whole public traffic system in Switzerland during one year) we decided to go for a Swiss trip. Starting in Sargans we went to Chur, there we changed trains and left towards Disentis/Mustér where we changed trains again. That third train took us to Andermatt via Oberalppass. In Andermatt we took a train which brought us to Göschenen. There we got into train going to Locarno. Having arrived in Locarno we bought two postcards, strolled around a little, ate a pizza at a local restaurant, wrote the two postcards and left again. Bellinzona, Zurich, Sargans. The landscapes were really nice and so was the weather in Ticino. It was quite disappointing leaving the Gotthard tunnel on our way back: it was raining, it was cloudy and cold again! Most of time we were just talking and talking barely paying attention to the views outside. Nevertheless we both had an awesome time!
In the evening Tabea and I (as well as Marion and her sister) went to the openair cinema in Buchs to watch 'Take the Lead' which was nice as well.
Friday afternoon I went to stay at my father's flat in Rapperswil. Because there was the Seenachtsfest (some party) we had the pleisure to enjoy some fireworks as well as paragliders jumping out of airplanes and the Patrouille Suisse flying their perfromance. Since my father's flat seems to have been planned for such events we could just sit on the balcony and watch all that stuff from there!:)
The next morning I went to Zurich to have a look at a room. As great as live sometimes is I got that room. I'm really happy about having found this room because the location is just awesome and it seems to be a really nice place. In the afternoon I went to Michi to get some stuff and then I went on to Belikon where there was some kind of party. It was really nice to talk to some guys I haven't seen for a while. The next day (yesterday) Dani, Chucky, Andy and I went to Schlieren for (indoor) climbing. Since I haven't been climbing for ten years it first was really weird. But surprinsingly I was actually able to do some cute top rope climbs and bouldering without dying.;) And I even liked it and it was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment