Besides all that working I've been up to meetings with some friends, one birthday party of our former neighbours, my cousin's wedding - and I think that's already about it.
Just so you guys won't be too bored I picked some photos to load on. Since my camera got stolen..., I got a new one from a friend of mine. He wasn't in need of it anymore since he has got a new one for himself. Pretty neat machine I'd say. Anyway...s, I first had to do some random shots to get some practice...
That's my room (or at least part of it) including the door where there is written on Anina Kathrin. I obviously did not quite get that with the light in that picture...;)
And these are my old ballett shoes and almost all the roses I've ever got (for graduation - that's actually the only one I remember the occasion of getting the flower;))
To finish this post something German (sorry for all of you who don't know any German...) I came across lately when I had a closer look at all the stuff in my room.
Wer sagt, dass Mädchen dümmer sind,
Wer sagt, dass Mädchen immer albern sind,
Wer sagt, dass Mädchen schüchtern sind,
Der spinnt, der spinnt, der spinnt.
Wer sagt, die Mädchen traun sich nicht,
Wer sagt, sie seien immer weinerlich,
Und meckerlich und zappelich,
Der hat'n Stich, 'n Stich, 'n Stich
Mädchen sind genauso schlau wie Jungen,
Mädchen sind genauso frech und schnell,
Mädchen haben soviel Mut wie Jungen,
Mädchen haben auch ein dickes Fell.
Wenn ich heimkomm', und der Pappi brüllt: hol mir die Pantoffeln rein.
Sag ich: NEIN.
Und wenn Mami schimpft: du musst Pappi stets gehorsam sein.
Sag ich: NEIN.
Keinen Finger mach ich mehr krumm,
wenn man mir nichts sagt, warum
Eines Tages sehn sie's ein.
Das wird fein.
Wenn ich gross bin, will ich etwas werden und nicht nur Hausfrau sein.
Das wird schön.
Dann darf keiner einem was befehlen und keiner um sich schrei'n.
Das wird schön.
Keiner bildet sich ein,
mehr wert als ein andrer zu sein.
Dazu braucht's etwas Grips
weiter nix.
song lyrics by Volker Ludwing, 1969
nice to read
ReplyDeletethank you!