I on my part had a pretty quite December. Summarized I was up to the following things: studying, swimming, music rehearsals, driving lessons, cinema (Casino Royale), stopping by at a friend's place (he was in Argentina for two months and showed us awesome pictures from his trip!), studying with Tabea for her exams, geocaching!!!, hanging out with friends, eating dinner at my godfather's place, opera (Swan Lake composed by Tschaikowsky danced by the Spoerli Ballett!!!), studying, studying, Xmas, being terrible frustrated about that nasty rain on 07-01-01 (I couldn't go skiing because of it), meeting both grandparents over the holidays, meeting other relatives as well, studying, studying, singing, playing the piano and the violin, going to a concert of the KSS-alumni-choir, studying, visiting a prison (they had open-house), studying... And I think that's about it! Since I'm not going into any details you just have to guess how I liked the different events, what wasn't really a pleasure, what I went through...
To illustrate that past month I'll upload some pictures - just so this post isn't too boring...;)
Btw, better don't try to tell me that my room is a dump because I'm very proud of my sweet room!!! And it really is something to be proud of! Just because it's very cute small doesn't mean it isn't worth anything!;)
Between Xmas and New Year we went geocaching in downtown Zurich with some other guys which was pretty great as well. Although I felt like a foreigner (tourists) trying to get to know Zurich...;) and sometimes I felt lost because we all tried to find something where there wasn't anything at all - which we figured later...;)
That's my siblings, our cousins from Bern and me. From the left to the right: Rebecca, Alena, Tabea, Benjamin, Linus and me. We spontanously met when their family was on skiing vacation (without any real snow...) in the canton of Glarus. That was on 07-01-01 and as I've mentioned it was raining...Ehm just so it's mentioned - Linus isn't that tall! - it's just the slope right there which makes him look so tall!
To finish the first post of this year the following wisdom:
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
Jimi Hendrix, musician, singer, and songwriter (1942-1970)
nice to read
ReplyDeletesee you at acis and galatea