My brother recently sent me some photographs he took on the day of that party. Marion and I were just waiting for all folks to arrive at the hut and thus had time to enjoy an amazing sunset!
Last week, Marion and I were hanging out at lake Zurich enjoying a beautiful weather and a lot of sunshine (68°F) and today we got some inches of snow - even in downtown Zurich. Therefore I decided not to do my Chemistry exercise this morning but to go for a walk on the Züriberg. It was so nice walking the snowy forest!!!I managed to find a path nobody had walked before me which was quite awesome!!! On that particular path I was even able to observe a couple of woodpeckers which was thrilling!Alright - with that lake I wish you a nice start into spring tomorrow (no matter whether it'll be snowing, raining or hailing;))!
dear anina, der wintereinbruch zum frühlingsanfang ist sehr schön, es sind mit dem heutigen tag viele wichtige und schöne erinnerungen verbunden-einmal-wohl 88/89 sagt ich zu max, einem freund, das war das beste was ich in meinem leben gemacht hatte... und das sehe ich auch heute noch so! alles gute zum geburtstag! ob das sms ankam weiss ich nicht, ein anruf wollte mir nicht gelingen, tia so halt noch als kommentar im blogg. happy birthday pa.to.
hey little girl..
ReplyDeletereally nice this pictures, i've to say.. (naturally all, not just the first 3 ;-))
tommorow.. it is your birthday.. 19 years.. in fact.. have a nice day.. enjoy it!!! (in the snow)
byebye, by your 2 years and one day younger brother
dear anina,
ReplyDeleteder wintereinbruch zum frühlingsanfang ist sehr schön, es sind mit dem heutigen tag viele wichtige und schöne erinnerungen verbunden-einmal-wohl 88/89 sagt ich zu max, einem freund, das war das beste was ich in meinem leben gemacht hatte... und das sehe ich auch heute noch so! alles gute zum geburtstag! ob das sms ankam weiss ich nicht, ein anruf wollte mir nicht gelingen, tia so halt noch als kommentar im blogg.
happy birthday
pa.to.
happy birthday
ReplyDeletehave a nice day
Hey!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the birthday wishes! It's just a pity I cannot see who's writing anonymous comments - but thanks anyway!
Yours,
Anina