Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hi everybody!

It's just amazing how people actually read my blog. I hope you do enjoy it! So I'd like to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everybody I haven't done so yet. Unfortunately I didn't go to a Halloween party this year. But I still could remember last year's which was great! (And also remember the Haunted House, the dressing up... - it was so much fun) But anyway, I won't talk anymore about the past. This week started with Halloween. Marion carved a very cute pumpkin for me and put it in my locker, which I thought was really merrily! On All Saint's Day we had a whole day off of school so I enjoyed to plan the itinerary for an event that is gonna take place in two weeks. On Wednesday I worked in the lab again. Since my bacterial were no longer glowing I started cultivating new colonies. So I was able to do another experiment on Wednesday. And the unbelievable thing happened - it worked!! I think that's rather surprising since I got used to everything flopping in the lab. Thursday - Marion had a speech in our English class. She talked about their trip to Canada and the US this summer. She also showed us some pictures which were wonderfully to look at! After school we had a rehearsal. As every year our math teacher directs a small voluntary Christmas 'choir'. The choir actually consists of some teachers (bass and tenor) and of about 10 girls out of our class. Among others we also sang 'Deck the Halls'. I instantly felt remembered of our Salvation Army singing and ringing the bells in front of Safeway in Kenai last winter! And Friday's highlight was a rather comprehensive Geography exam about climate changes. Ah well after school I went home to take the train back to Sargans an hour later. Marion and I spent the evening watching a movie and chatting. Saturday started with a music (Repastani) rehearsal. After this long time of making music I took the train to Zurich. There a friend of mine played in a theater play. It was just gorgeous. I really liked their topic and their staging! And I was also able to meet some other friends which I enjoyed as well! Another blog without pictures but also a blog after a very genial week! I hope you're all doing great and you enjoy the colorful fall as much as I do! Yours Anina

1 comment:

  1. well, because I feel forced to write in English I won't write much;)
    I'm glad your biological project is working now and I hope you can finish it soon!
    But there happened also bad things last week: somebody took away our nice schoolcalender from the locker:((
    now we have to realize one of our other ideas;)
    and don't forget to organize the funny casette for me;))have a nice evening, Marion

    ReplyDelete