The first weekend in October I spent Saturday afternoon with a friend hanging out in town and later in the evening I decided to check out the ´Lange Nacht der Museen´ on my own. I visited the botanical garden, Schloss Eggenberg, the art museum (alien) and the house of architecture. In the Schloss Eggenberg there was this candle-light guided tour thru the fancy rooms which was quite lovely.
On this photo you see Schloss Eggenberg at night.
On Sunday I made up my mind and this a small bike tour to Leibnitz and back. It was a marvellous ride along the Mur. So, I think it´s about time to introduce you to my bike (which will also accompany me to NZ at the end of November).
My bike and some flowers and remarkable blue sky during a bike ride in Southern Styria!
That´s it for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment